We are organising a regular seminar series under the banner of the ‘Critical Ethnography Collective’. For more information please contact: Jelena Tosic or Paula Bialski. Past and present speakers have included:
- Sabine Strasser (Bern): Producing Intimate Knowledge: Ethnographic research, activism and friendship in times of uncertainties (December 2021)
- Götz Bachmann (Bremen), Jessica R. Greenberg (Illinois) and Nishant Shah (ArtEZ): Teaching in Crisis Times: a Roundtable Discussion (February 2022)
- Insa Koch (HSG): Why Ethnography Matters: On Modern Slavery, Advocacy and Postcolonial Legacies in Contemporary Britain (March 2022)
- Gabriella Coleman (Harvard): How Anonymous Dodged the Cyber-terrorism Bullet (Postponed to Fall 2022)
- Ellen Wiles (Exeter): Literary Ethnography: Possibilities for Creative Writing (May 2022).